This romaine, pecan and pear salad is a fresh spin on an original favorite.
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 cup radicchio, washed and torn
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 Bosc pears, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans
- ¾ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup raspberry or red wine vinaigrette dressing
- ⅓ cup feta cheese, optional
- Place Romaine, radicchio, parsley and shallots in large bowl and toss gently.
- Arrange pears, pecans and dried cherries on greens.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss. Top with feta cheese, if desired.
- Dressing may be passed separately.