September 13 – 14, 2023
The Stephen F. Austin Royal Sonesta Hotel
The National Pecan Shellers Association, on behalf of its members, has reserved a block of rooms at The Stephen F. Austin Royal Sonesta Hotel, at a discounted group rate.
Attendees are encouraged to make their room reservations as early as possible. These rates are available until the NPSA block is sold out, or until the cut-off date, Monday, August 21, 2023, whichever comes first.
The NPSA rate at the Royal Sonesta is $279/night.
All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes. The current tax rate is 17%. Rates are applicable for single, double, triple, or quad occupancy.
To make a reservation click the button below. To guarantee your reservation, you must provide a credit card number. If you use a credit card to secure the reservation, your card will not be charged until you depart the hotel. NPSA rates are available for three days pre-and post- event dates.
Members can also call the hotel at (512) 721-2021, and reference 092323NPSA.
Additional Hotel Information
You may cancel your reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel 48 hours before your scheduled arrival. Any cancellations due to medical emergencies that can be verified shall not be charged a penalty.
Check-in & Check-out Times
Check-in at the hotel is after 3:00 p.m., and check-out is before 12:00 p.m.
Fees & Parking
- High-speed complimentary Wi-Fi internet access is available in all NPSA attendee guest rooms.
- Valet parking is $52/night with in/out privileges (self-park not available).
- Fitness center usage is complimentary to in-house guests.
- The Stephen F Austin Royal Sonesta Hotel is pet-friendly and welcomes well-mannered pets, with no breed or weight restrictions. Up to two pets are permitted per suite. A $100 fee per stay applies.
- Massage therapy by appointment, changing rooms, and shower facilities.
- Peloton Bike
Indoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Available from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm to hotel guests.
The Stephen F Austin Royal Sonesta offers three dining opportunities. Click here for more details.
Offers Lunch and Dinner. Menu items include premium steaks, meat specialties, and sides.
Stephen F’s Bar & Terrace
Historic bar located on the hotel’s 2nd floor.