Recipe prepared by Ben Gardner, Food Fanatic Chef, for US Foods®
- 2 oz Bourbon
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 4-oz salmon filets
- Combine bourbon, maple syrup, mustard, and worcestershire sauce in saucepan and heat up.
- Toast your pecans in a saute pan then add to bourbon mixture.
- Place salmon fillets on a bake pan that has been sprayed with oil.
- Drizzle the bourbon mixture over the salmon and cook at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 min or until salmon is cooked through and flaky.