September 13 – 14, 2023
The Stephen F. Austin Royal Sonesta Hotel
Registration will open in Summer 2023. Look for more information to come!
Schedule of Events
Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- NPSA Board Meeting
- Shellers Forum
- Welcome Reception
Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Group Breakfast and Lunch
- General Session
- Closing Reception
Scheduling of Non-NPSA Functions – Please remember that no events are to be scheduled that conflict with official NPSA events. This includes hospitality suites, special breakfasts or dinners, recreational activities, including transportation and similar events.
The National Pecan Shellers Association, on behalf of its members, has reserved a block of rooms at The Stephen F. Austin Royal Sonesta, at a discounted group rate.
Attendees are encouraged to make their room reservations as early as possible. These rates are available until the NPSA block is sold out, or until the cut-off date, Monday, August 21, 2023, whichever comes first.
Click here for more information and to make reservations.
About the National Pecan Shellers Association (NPSA)
The National Pecan Shellers Association’s mission is to support and promote the interests of pecan shellers and the global industry to assure the quality, safety, and integrity of pecan products worldwide. Membership consists of two categories: Active and Affiliate. Active members are engaged in shelling pecans. Companies not engaged in shelling pecans but having an interest in the pecan shelling and processing industry join the association as Affiliate members.
Sponsoring with NPSA allows your company to reach and interact with NPSA members. Sponsorships are available throughout the year and specifically for the Annual Meeting. Additional sponsorships are offered for other events and/or webinars.
What Opportunities are Available?
- Annual Sponsorships – this package provides sponsorship for the entire year. The package includes opportunities for the Webinar Program, Annual Meeting, and General promotion and advertising.
- Webinar Sponsorships – this package provides sponsorship for the annual Webinar program. Webinars will be held quarterly and will be recorded and made available in the Members Only section of the website.
- Annual Meeting Sponsorships – this package provides sponsorship for the NPSA Annual Meeting.
- A La Carte Sponsorships – these are one-off digital advertising opportunities for members.
Click here to view the full sponsorship prospectus.
How to become a Sponsor?
Please reach out via email to [email protected], or click here to order your sponsorship today. Sponsors can pick an available package, or we can work with you to customize a package to meet your needs.