This pecan-pesto inspired dish is a healthy twist on an Italian classic.
Courtesy: Georgia Pecan Commission
- 1 package prepared 7” pizza bread rounds (2)
- 1 small container prepared pesto sauce
- ⅔ cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup seedless red grapes (halved)
- ¼ cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Top each pizza bread with 2 tablespoons of pesto sauce (drain oil from pesto sauce if desired).
- Divide cheese, then grapes evenly on each pizza.
- Top each pizza with ⅛ cup pecan pieces.
- Bake directly on oven rack for 8-10 minutes.