- 1 medium sweet potato
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp pecan oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 16 oz crescent roll dough
- Bake the sweet potato until soft and allow to cool.
- Peel the sweet potato and blend with remaining ingredients except pecan until smooth.
- Roll out your dough ensuring to seal seams.
- Spread your filling tonto the dough and top with pecan pieces.
- Roll the dough and filling into a log and freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the log into coins and bake at 350F for about 15 or until golden brown.