This four cheese pecan pizza is a nutty spin on your family’s favorite. The blend of gooey cheeses and pecan flavor is sure to make your taste bugs sing!
Courtesy: Georgia Pecan Commission
- 1 12″ prepared pizza crust
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. goat cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place pizza crust on cookie sheet.
- In frying pan, heat oil.
- Add onions and cook slowly until caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly. Mix the goat and cream cheese together and spread on crust; spread the cooked onions over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the feta and mozzarella cheeses over the onions; top with the pecan pieces.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheeses melt.
- Sprinkle parsley over top before serving.
- Cut into 6 wedges to serve.