- 8 cups popped popcorn (about ⅓ to ½ cup unpopped)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup instant butter pecan pudding mix (dry)
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- After popping, discard unpopped popcorn kernels.
- Spray a 17x12x2” roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the popped corn and pecans in the pan.
- In a separate pan, heat butter and corn syrup, then stir in pudding mix and vanilla. Pour mixture over popcorn.
- Bake in oven at 300 degrees for 16 minutes, stirring halfway through baking.
- Remove pan from oven and turn mixture onto a large piece of foil.
- Cool popcorn completely.
- When cool, break into large pieces and serve.